Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Green Bay


I was only two blocks from my house when I realized my bike computer wasn't working. Tracking mileage and speed isn't just for kicks. It helps me gauge whether I need to pick up the pace throughout the day to hit my destination before night falls. For the first day of the trip I was able to rely on my portable GPS, which also has a speedometer and odometer. But that too became temperamental, freezing several times a day.

I decided to layover in Green Bay to take care of that issue and run some other errands. I took the opportunity to take some photos, try the local breweries, and stroll through the weekly farmers' market. I'm enjoying the temperate weather and gearing up for the coming cold and rain in the U.P. Here are a few shots from around town:

















2 comments:

  1. I started walking to the stadium and then realized I just didn't care enough.

    ReplyDelete